This agreement applies to the fan club member (hereinafter referred to as "the member") joining the MIYAVI Fan Club "MYV CREW" (hereinafter referred to as "the fan club") managed and operated by MIYAVI Fan Club "MYV CREW" Office. The fan club gathers members who support MIYAVI and is intended for supporting MIYAVI. Those who agree with this purpose can obtain the membership and receive the membership privileges stated in Article 3.
The fan club is managed and operated by "MYV CREW" Office.
Issuance of membership card
Original bonus presents upon registration / renewal
Advance lottery-based reservation of concert tickets
Other privileges set by the fan club
This agreement applies to the member who can use the member privileges and services provided by the fan club. From the moment you complete the new member registration and become a member of the fan club, you must comply with this agreement.
The member will be notified about the revised Membership Agreement by the methods that the fan club deems appropriate, such as posting on the site managed and operated by the fan club (https://miyavishop.thebase.in/), email distribution, etc.
Revisions of these Terms will take effect from the moment they are posted on the site, so please check it regularly.
If the member renews the fan club membership after the revision of this agreement take effect, the member will be deemed to have agreed to all the contents of the revised agreement.
We will notify the member of necessary information at any time by posting it on the site managed and operated by the fan club, by e-mail distribution and other methods that the fan club deems appropriate.
The notice mentioned in the preceding paragraph shall be deemed to have been completed when it is posted on the site managed and operated by the fan club or when it is delivered by e-mail.
The member is obliged to check, carefully read and confirm the notices from the fan club without delay.
E-mails from the fan club will be sent to the e-mail address registered or changed by the member. The fan club will not be liable if the member has not received the e-mail due to non-registration or incorrect registration of the e-mail address, or due to provider's circumstances (including mobile phone companies), etc.
The fan club accepts new membership registrations and membership renewals each year. The validity period of the fan club membership is from the moment of membership registration or membership renewal (April 1 for those who complete the renewal procedure by the end of March every year and the day of completion for those who complete the renewal procedure within the reception period after March 31) and to the end of March of the following year regardless of the payment date of the annual membership fee. The member shall pay an annual membership fee of 5,000 yen (tax included) to the fan club at the time of membership registration and membership renewal.
If the member does not complete the renewal procedure using the designated method within the membership validity period, the contract will expire and the membership will be automatically withdrawn.
After the renewal application period is expired, even if you wish to renew your membership, you will be required to re-apply for a new membership and get a new membership number.
If the member wishes to withdraw from the membership during the contract period, the withdrawal procedure shall be carried out using the designated method. If you withdraw from the membership, you will not get a refund of the annual membership fee that has already been paid.
The fan club approves membership after carrying out necessary examinations and procedures.
It is prohibited to register under a false name or make a duplicate or false registration during the registration of the new membership or whenever changing a registered information.
If there is a change in the registered contents, the member shall promptly notify the fan club of this change in the registered contents using the designated method.
The fan club will not be liable for any complaints regarding the non-delivery of e-mails or inability to receive services such as bonuses if the member will not notify us of changes in time.
The fan club may not approve the membership if it is determined that the applicant falls under any of the following:
(1) The applicant is already a member
(2) The membership of the applicant was revoked due to a violation of the membership agreement in the past
(3) There is a false information, clerical error or omission in the registered information
(4) The applicant for membership is a legal entity
(5) There are many applications from the same address (except family members and persons living together)
(6) There are many applications with the same handwriting but different names
(7) The address of the applicant for membership is an office of legal entity
(8) The applicant for membership does not exist, or the existence is suspected to exist
(9) Other cases, when the fan club deems inappropriate for a person to become a member
Even after the membership is approved, the fan club can immediately suspend or revoke the membership without prior notice if it is found that the member falls under any of the items mentioned above or any of the following. (1) The member wish to cancel the membership(2) The membership fee has not been paid(3) Any data (information, text, audio, video, images, illustrations, etc.) obtained through the fan club is used beyond the scope of private use permitted by the Copyright Law and reproduced, sold, published, made available to broadcast, etc.(4) Using the fan club to carry out activities for the purpose of profit of yourself or a third party or preparing for them(5) Advance ticket lottery reservation rights, tickets, goods and other rights obtained as membership bonuses based on the qualifications as a member are resold, transferred, lent, or the name is changed to the name of a third party through internet auctions or a pledge or the provision of other collateral is offered(6) The member was expelled due to the loss of membership qualification, such as violation of laws and regulations or acts of slandering the artist or the fan club.(7) The rights such as the copyrights of artists, other members, the fan club, and other third parties are violated or may be violated(8) Property or privacy of artists, other members, the fan club, or other third parties is infringed or damaged, or there is a risk of infringement or damage(9) The honor of the artist, other members, the fan club, or other third parties is damaged(10) Usage that considered a crime or that may lead to a crime(11) Usage for election campaigns, religious and political activities, sexual customs activities, etc.(12) The service is used for commercial purposes(13) The membership number or password is used illegally(14) Computer virus or harmful program is implemented(15) The member commits an act that violates the law or public order and morals, or interferes with the operation of the fan club The paid membership fee will not be refunded for any reason.
The fan club may revise the terms and conditions, operating rules, contents, and the name of the fan club without prior notice and consent of the member, and the member shall consent to this. The fan club shall notify the member of the change using the designated method.
The member shall prepare and use the communication equipment & software necessary for using the fan club services, and all other necessary equipment & communication lines at their own expense and responsibility.
If the member suffers damage due to the use of the fan club services, or if the member does not fulfill the obligations under this agreement, the member should handle and resolve the damage at his/her own responsibility and expense.
If the member causes damage to the fan club or others due to the use of the fan club services, or not fulfilling the obligations under this agreement, the damage shall be compensated at their own responsibility and expense.
The fan club shall not be liable for any damages caused to the member or third parties due to the use of the service, unless there is a reason attributable to the fan club.
The member shall be responsible for managing the membership number given to the member by the fan club.
The member shall not allow others to use their membership numbers, share them with others, or lend, transfer, change their name, buy or sell, pawn, etc.
The fan club shall not be liable for any damages caused by the member due to the member's membership number being used by another person, whether or not there was the member's intentional negligence.
If the member number is stolen or is used by a third party, the member shall immediately contact the fan club, and if there are instructions by the fan club, the member should follow them.
The member shall not engage in the following acts in the fan club:
(1) Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademark rights of others (including the fan club / the same shall apply hereinafter)
(2) Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property, privacy or portrait rights of others
(3) Acts of discrimination and slandering as well as acts damaging the honor and credibility of others
(4) Acts that interfere with the operation of the fan club or cause disadvantages or damages
(5) Sales/commercial activities using the fan club or acts aimed at preparing for such activities
(6) Crimes such as fraud and acts that lead to or may lead to crimes
(7) The act of establishing or soliciting participation in a pyramid scheme (ponzi scheme or something similar)
(8) Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals
(9) Unauthorized use of membership number
(10)Acts of using the fan club while pretending to be another person
(11)Acts of falsifying or deleting the data of the fan club or others
(12)Acts of using or providing harmful computer programs, etc.
(13)Excessive pursuit of artists
(14)Other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations as well as this agreement
(15)Other acts that the fan club deems inappropriate
If the member’s act which falls under the items mentioned above causes damage to the fan club or a third party, the member shall bear all legal liability for all damages even after losing membership and shall not cause any inconvenience to the fan club.
The fan club shall protect the confidentiality of communications of the members based on Article 4 of the Telecommunications Business Law.
If a compulsory disposition is made based on Article 218 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, the fan club shall not be obliged to keep the confidentiality mentioned in the preceding paragraph within the scope of the disposition.
It shall be possible to aggregate and analyze usage records and access logs of the site managed and operated by the fan club, create statistical data, and use and process it to carry out operations such as the development of new services. In addition, the fan club shall be able to provide statistical data to outsourced companies, etc. when it is necessary for business purposes.
The handling of tickets that the fan club sells or distributes to the members (hereinafter referred to as "tickets") shall be in compliance with the Ticket Agreement separately established by the fan club. This agreement shall apply to matters not stipulated in the Ticket Agreement.
The fan club shall be dissolved if it is judged that it is difficult to continue the operation of the fan club due to the circumstances of the artist, the operation status of the fan club and other circumstances. In this case, the fan club shall refund the annual membership fee for the number of months from the date of fan club dissolution to the membership expiration date. The annual membership fee shall be sent to the registered address as of the date of dissolution.In addition, the fan club may temporarily suspend or discontinue its operations without notifying the member in advance in the event of any of the following reasons.
(1) During the regular and urgent system maintenance
(2) When the fan club cannot be operated due to an emergency such as a fire or power outage
(3) When the fan club cannot be operated due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, eruptions, floods, and tsunamis.
(4) When the fan club cannot be operated due to war, riots, mayhem, labor disputes, etc.
(5) When the fan club determines that temporary suspension or cancelation is necessary The fan club shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the member or third parties due to the temporary suspension or termination of the fan club operation, unless there is a reason attributable to the fan club.
The content of the fan club services can be provided at the time. The fan club does not bear any responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, usefulness, etc. of the data provided to the member.
The fan club shall not be liable for any leakage, loss, falsification, etc. of data provided by the member, unless otherwise specified.
In addition to the cases mentioned above, the fan club shall not be liable for any damages caused to the member by the use of the fan club services, and damages suffered by the member or third parties as a result of delays, changes, interruptions, cancelations, suspensions, abolitions, etc. of the fan club services provision except when there is a reason attributable to the fan club.
All services, programs, software, procedures, trademarks, trade names, etc. that comprise the fan club belong to the fan club. The member has no intellectual property rights to the texts, information, etc. provided to the fan club and cannot make any claims. The member shall be liable for all texts, information, etc. provided to the fan club.
In the event of a dispute between the member and the fan club, the parties concerned shall negotiate in good faith. If the dispute is not resolved even after negotiations and there is a need for a lawsuit, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, entry into force, implementation and interpretation of this agreement.
Established on March 22, 2021
The MIYAVI Fan Club "MYV CREW" (hereinafter referred to as "the fan club") will present the name of the company that the ticketing is being outsourced to. The member who applies for ticket sales or ticket distribution (hereinafter referred to as "the tickets") is deemed to have accepted this Ticket Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "the agreement").
Tickets will be sold by means that the fan club deems appropriate. If there is a large number of applicants, the fan club shall carry out a lottery in a fair and impartial way that the fan club deems appropriate, and only the winners shall be able to purchase the tickets.
The fan club may invalidate the ticket application or cancel the lottery winning if any of the following apply:
1. There are many applications from the same address (except family members and persons living together)
2. The applicant's address is an office of legal entity
3. The applicant does not exist, or the existence is doubted
4. The applicant applies for tickets for the purpose of reselling them to a third party or letting them be used by someone other than the applicant, or when the fan club determines that the application was made for these purposes
5. The qualification of the applicant has been suspended due to violation of the fan club regulations and this agreement at the time of application
The applicant shall pay the ticket price according to the payment method and payment date specified by the fan club. If the applicant’s payment for tickets cannot be confirmed on the payment due date, the fan club will invalidate the applicant's winning.
The fan club shall deliver the tickets to the address registered by the applicant in the fan club in accordance with the method chosen at the time of ticket application. The fan club shall be exempted from any responsibility for ticket delivery by sending the tickets to the address registered by the applicant in the fan club. *Ticket collection method may change.
The fan club may invalidate the tickets in cases specified in the following paragraphs. If the tickets become invalid, the ticket price will not be refunded to the applicant. In addition, if the same person applies for multiple tickets and the tickets other than the applicant’s ticket are invalidated based on the following items, the fan club may invalidate all the tickets for which the applicant has applied including the applicant’s ticket.
1. Based on the items listed in Article 3
2. The tickets are sold via online auctions and other platforms *If the seat number is visible, we will contact all applicants who purchased the tickets with the corresponding seat number for confirmation.
3. The tickets are sold in a ticket shop such as a voucher shop
4. The tickets are purchased for the purpose of conducting "ticket scalping acts (hereinafter referred to as "the ticket scalping")" prohibited according to the "Ordinance on prevention of violent misconduct that causes significant inconvenience to the public" established by each prefecture
The fan club may restrict admission to the concert venue and other venues (hereinafter referred to as "the venue") for the viewer and the companion, or request to leave the venue if any of the following items apply. In this case, the ticket price will not be refunded.
1. You are asked to show your fan club membership card and ID to verify that the ticket belongs to you, but you refuse it for no reason
2. It cannot be verified that the viewer is the applicant
3. You have a ticket resold for commercial purposes through an online auction or a ticket scalping
4. You have a ticket purchased for a price higher than the regular sales price
5. You bring or try to bring a photo camera, video camera, video tape recorder or any other recording equipment to the venue
6. You take photos and videos or recording at the venue (including taking photos and videos using a mobile phone)
7. You do not follow the instructions of the organizer at the venue
8. You purchase photos or videos illegally taken at the venue
9. You engage in excessive chasing or slanderous acts against the performers and other people
10. Your actions inconvenience other viewers at the venue
The applicant shall be liable for any damages caused to other viewers, concert staff, artists or third parties due to the acts described in the preceding paragraph. At the fan club's discretion, we may not sell any tickets to anyone who engage in any of the acts described in each section item.
The Membership Agreement shall apply for matters not stipulated in this agreement.